|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
|C-1549-1-A||key differences TAK80 Type||23646|
|C-1549-2-A||key differences TAK80 Type||23647|
|C-1549-3-A||key differences TAK80 Type||23975|
|C-1549-1-B||key differences High-security special lock||23648|
|C-1549-2-B||key differences High-security special lock||23649|
- The lock comes with the TAK80 type, an easy-to-use, high-security reversible key as standard equipment.
- The TAK80 cylinder can be keyed to differ (118,000 key variations), master keyed, or made to support only exclusive key codes for a customer, to comply with any key plan.
- A strongly built padlock with a bar 11 mm in diameter.
- Material: Main body: Stainless steel casting (SUS304)
Hanger: Stainless steel rod (SUS303)
Lock: Free-cutting brass bar (C3604BD)
Dust-proof cap: Ethylene propylene rubber (EPDM)
- Finish: Main body: Electrolytic polishing
Hanger: Barrel polishing
Lock: Chrome plating (MBCr)
- Accessories: Two keys
- Maximum number of key variations: 118,000
- Large fences, inspection doors
- Key molds are available in red, blue and yellow, in addition to black, please inquire.
- Do not forcibly pull out the key at other positions than locking.
- Close the lock with the bar fully inserted.
- Key lock type: Press the plunger in fully and lock using the key.