CHANGE KEY COIN LOCKS
|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
- The key code can be changed as needed, for example when the key is lost or the area supervisor changes.
- The key code can be changed easily by inserting the old change key into the keyhole, turning it 45° and removing it, and then locking the door with the new change key.
- As only the specified key can be used, up to 21 changes by area are possible with a single cylinder, ensuring extended use.
- The bias cut of the key (pin recessing in the corner) makes duplication difficult.
- A wide variety of key differences is ensured by the 135° 13-pin alignment.
- The cylinder head is protected by the baked spherical inner cylinder, preventing forcing of the lock by drilling or vandalization.
- Keys are made at the direction of the customer. (Keys are sold separately.)
- Key can be removed only when locking so you don't fail to lock.
- Material: Main body: Outer cylinder: Free
cutting brass bar (C3602BD)
Inner cylinder: Stainless steel (SUS baked)
Key: Brass plate (C3713P)
- Finish: Main body/Key: Chrome plating (MBCr)
- Vending machines, amusement equipment
- To ensure that the key code is changed reliably, perform the above operation slowly.
- M19/M7 nut stopper plates not included.