|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
- Different from general hooks, the hook is engaged by turning the handle and it will not be released after going beyond the dead point.
- Material: Cold rolles steel plate (SPCC)
- Finish: C-120-1N: Zinc plating chromate treatment (MFZn-C)
C-120-2: Zinc plating chromate treatment (MFZn-C)
- Material: Cold rolled stainless steel plate (SUS304)
- Finish: Barrel polishing
- Suitable for locking of the door of a case where vibration is large and a powerful air tightness is needed.
- Use JIS B 4648 hex wrench, [nominal-8] for handle for C-120-1, [nominal-6] for C-120-2.
- When releasing the lock always make sure the handle is turned all the way round.
- Use this item only in the upright position. Do not use the look upside-down.
- The arm can be freed to verify that operation is normal.