|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
- The use of the push-slide pin tumbler TAK40 enables the lock to be compact, so that both internal and external panel space may be put to effective use.
- Snap-in placement during installation provides improved workability.
- For both left-hand and right-hand use. (The left-hand or right-hand use can be changed by reversing the cam and stopper plate)
- Mass: 427g
- Material: Zinc alloy (ZDC)
- Finish: Acrylic resin baked
- Standard color: Black
- Applicable panel thickness: 0.5 to 3.2mm
- Key No.: TAK40
- Accessories: Stopper plate, screws, two keys
- Sever rack, distribution boards, control boards etc.
- Lubricant should be applied regularly to moving parts.
- It is recommended that thread-locking fluid be used to prevent loosening of the mounting screws for the catch.