|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
- Door can be unlocked from inside by operating the inside safety push rod even when locking with a lock or padlock (safety mechanism).
- Burglarproof design, i.e. the main body and catch are installed with screws both on the door front and back.
- Can be used with the lock pin and padlock (C-555) and long neck padlock (C-555).
- For both left-hand and right-hand use.
- Material: Body: Zinc alloy (ZDC).
Handle: Cast stainless steel (SUS304)
- Finish: Body: Chrome plating (MZCr).
Handle: Mirror surface buffing
- Accessories: Two keys
- Large doors for prefab cold storage box and dry-type warehouse
- Key can be changed with No.0200.
- Your specified key No. is available.
- For padlock C-555-25L/S, see page 1255.
- To prevent faulty movement, after fitting the safety push rod, sure to check that the lock closes and opens using the key.
- After locking, use the lever to check whether the lock is properly engaged.
- Use the inside safety push rod for the walk-in type.