|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
- Built-in solenoid for electrically unlocking.
- Can be unlocked with a key in emergency.
- Pressing handle button outputs signal.
- LED status can be checked from handle button.
- Capable of outputting lock/unlock signal.
- TAK-series key can be used to match security system.
- Uses lightweight, durable glass fiber-strengthened resin.
- Material: Polyamide (PA6-GF30)
- Standard color: Black
- Rated voltage: DC24V ±5% (continuous rating)
- Consumption current: 104mA
- Power consumption: 2.5W
- Button SW1: DC24V 50mA
- Microswitch: DC30V 0.5A (resistance load)
- Ambient temperature: -5 to +40°C
- Ambient humidity: 85%RH or less
- Contact us for other circuits or change of wiring.
- Standard type AP-467 (page 298) and dial lock type AP-467-DL (page 300) are available in the same design.
- Apply a regular coating of lubricant to the sliding parts.
- Apply thread-locking fluid to prevent the latch mounting screws from coming loose.
- Not waterproof construction. Indoor use is recommended.