|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel is used.
- Hooks on both sides allow a sliding door to be secured even when it is open.
- For both left-hand and right-hand use.
Main body: Stainless steel plate (SUS316).
A-1293-A handle: Aluminum alloy (ADC).
A-1293-B handle: Stainless steel plate (SUS304)
- Finish: Main body: Mirror surface buffing.
A-1293-A handle: Baked (black).
A-1293-B handle: Mirror surface buffing
- Key No.: Key difference
- Applicable door thickness: 18 to 22mm
- Accessories: Two keys and catch
- Doors for ship or boat, sash sliding doors and chemical plants
- Keyed alike is available.