|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
- Unlocking can be done by adjusting the combination lock (dial) to your personal identification number. You don't need to have sub-key management. (The personal identification number can be changed.)
- A high-security lock TAK70 is built in the cylinder and unlocking with a key can be done. The product is effective for a master system for both individual applications and integrated security managers.
- Code setting is possible in 10,000 ways with combinations of four digits of numbers 0 to 9.
- Easy PIN change with a single lever action.
- Installation is compatible with handle A-160-1, A-240-1, A-464-1, and other ones.
- For both left-hand and right-hand use.
- Material: Zinc alloy (ZDC)
- Finish: Satellite chrome plating (MZCr)
- Applicable panel thickness: 1 to 1.6mm
- Key No.: TAK7000 series key differences
- Accessories:Two keys, screws, stopper plate and fixing plate
- Racks for packages (printed-circuit boards) of information devices and communications equipment, switchboards, distribution switchboards, controlling boards and etc.
- Lubricant should be applied regularly to moving parts.
- Do not replace the handle in its holder with a different number setting other than the predetermined setting. Doing so causes malfunction or failure.
- The variable lever can be operated only with the PIN number that has been set.
- Avoid using outdoors and locations where exposed to water.
- The same style is also available in an electromagnetic model (LE-464) and standard model (A-464).
- If the code number has been forgotten the lock can be opened using a key. The code number cannot be changed.Please use the code number sticker provided in order to prevent the code number being forgotten.
- It is recommended that thread-locking fluid be used to prevent loosening of the mounting screws for the catch.