|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
- Unlocking can be done by adjusting the combination lock (dial) to your personal identification number. You don't need to have sub-key management. (The personal identification number can be changed.)
- A high-security lock TAK series is built in the cylinder and unlocking with a key can be done. The product is effective for a master system for both individual applications and integrated security managers.
- Code setting is possible in 10,000 ways with combinations of four digits of numbers 0 to 9.
- Easy PIN change with a single lever action.
- Uses highly durable, glass-fiber reinforced resin.
- Made of lightweight resin.
- For both right and left use.
- Material: Polyamide (PA66-GF25)
- Standard color: Black
- Applicable panel thickness: 1.0 to 2.3mm
- Accessories: Screws, two keys
- Lubricant should be applied regularly to moving parts.
- It is recommended that thread-locking fluid be used to prevent loosening of the mounting screws for the catch.
- Do not replace the handle bar in the unit when a number other than the prescribed PIN code is set, as this may lead to malfunction or breakage.
- The moveable lever cannot be operated except when the prescribed PIN code is set.
- Not a water-tight construction; indoor use only recommended.
- Be sure to test adequately when using a solvent such as thread-locking fluid.