|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
- When opened, the pin drops into the stopper hole by the action of the spring, holding the door in position.
- Lower the arm (PUSH section) to release the stopper and close the door.
- Change tightening position of hexagon headed bolt for L-angle to change opened angle.
- For both left-hand and right-hand type. (Drawings and photo show right-hand type. Installed on right-hand door before shipping.)
- Material: Stainless steel plate (SUS304)
- Finish: Barrel polishing
- Cubicles, cabinets and shelters
- Not suitable for canopies.
- Set position of hexagon headed bolt for L-angle on left side for left-hand specification.
- The hexagon headed bolt is not inserted in the L-angle before shipping. Tightening torque: approx. 19.6N/m.