|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
- Low-cost L-type guard.
- Lock is built into bottom of front guard, preventing mischief or drilling of lock.
- After the lock is installed, lock replacement requires the use of a screw driver.
- One-touch locking helps prevent failure to lock.
- The lock is for right-hand use.
- Locks that conform to the Japan Vending System Manufacturers Association standards can be incorporated.
- Material: Body: Aluminum alloy (ADC)
Cylinder lock: Free -cut brass rod (C3604BD)
Key: Brass plate (C3713P)
- Surface finish: Body: Baked finish (silver metallic)
Cylinder lock: Chrome plating (MBCr)
Key: Nickel plating (MBNi)
- Maximum number of key types: 177,000 types
- Accessories: Two keys, spacer, installation plate, hexagon socket set screw, nuts and S.W.
- Slot vending machines and various types of equipment
- No lock or key is supplied for lock-less models. Choose from the vending machine standard locks on page 1218.