|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
- To one-touch open/close the inner door of a power/distribution board or other equipment that had been usually secured with screw or knurling.
- Push-fit installation for quick mounting. Reduces the amount of work involved.
- Comes with simple lock, lockable/unlockable with flathead screwdriver (JIS C 8480-compliant)
- Colored indicator shows when locked for quick and easy checking.
- Lever can be fixed in place with sealing wire.
- Uses non-combustible resin (UL94 V-2).
- Material: Latch/lever: ABS alloy
Housing: Polyamide (PA6)
- Standard color: Black
- Applicable panel thickness: 1.6/2.0/2.3mm
- Internal protection panels and inner doors in distribution boards