|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
- Tin-plated copper foil with masking tape.
- Saves you the trouble of applying conductivity treatments (plating or conductive coating) to a casing or housing.
- Following application, simply peel the masking tape away from the tin-plated copper foil surface.
- After masking tape removal, the tin-plated copper foil can be used as a conducting surface.
- Uses electrically conductive adhesive to minimize any shielding effect.
- Easy handling and application.
- One roll: 30m
- One sheet: 10pcs
- Grounding/shielding for cases/housings
- Masks during painting and prevents casing corrosion.
- Can also be made as a cut product and in irregular shapes.