|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
- Protecting CCID reduces weight load on receptacle.
- Protects CCID from swinging of cable in wind during charging.
- Also accommodates all other manufacturer CCIDs.
- Body is covered in rubber and does not scratch CCID cable.
- Can be installed easily with three M4 screws.
- Spacer for C-1459, allowing adjustment to height of outdoor receptacle. (C-1459-S)
- Material: Body: Stainless steel plate (SUS304)
Arm: Stainless steel bar (SUS304)
Cover: Ethylene propylene rubber (EPDM)
- Finish: Barrel polishing
- Material: Polyamide 6 (PA6)
- Recharging stand (receptacle type) for home garage
- Padlock may also be used for preventing cable theft.
- Spacer sold separately (C-1459-S).