TILT SLIDE RAIL
|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
- Normally remains level but, when the ring lever is pulled, the end part 200mm long can tilt up or down 25° to allow the user to use a keyboard or carry out wiring at a high position with ease.
- The ring is rubber-coated to provide pleasant feel.
- A simple lock mechanism prevents inadvertent protruding of the rail.
- Material: Cold-rolled steel plate (SPCC)
- Finish: Zinc plating chromate treatment (MFZn-C)
- Server racks, PC peripheral devices and communications devices
- Use M4 binding screws or machine screws for installation.
- Do not apply a weight of 500g or more.
- To prolong use, it is recommended that a lubricant be applied regularly to the sliding parts.(Recommended grease: Lithium-soap base extreme-pressure grease)