|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
- Small built-in shock absorbers reduce impact, vibration and noise. Vibration acceleration is one-tenth of casters without shock absorbers and the amount of dust raised when traveling on grating is one-eighth.
- The use of hard-wearing, tear-resistant conductive urethane prevents static electricity problems and dust adherence.
- Three standard load settings are possible by changing the position of the shock absorbers. (100N, 200N, 300N) Initial setting 300N.
Main body: Cold rolled stainless steel plate (SUS304)
- Precision equipment, pushcarts
- Wheels with stoppers and swivel screw-type wheels are also available.
- The indicated standard load is not the allowable load, but the load at which the best shock absorbing effect is obtained.
- For smooth operation, lubricate as needed with an oil spray and check operation. (Do not lubricate the shock absorbers.)
- Do not change the standard load when the casters are fitted to the equipment.
- Height and offset changes with expansion and contraction of shock absorber.