|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
- Locking/unlocking can be performed by remote operation.
- RFID system (LE-241) can be use together.
- A high-security lock TAK series is built in the cylinder and unlocking with a key can be done when electricity is off. The product is effective for a master system for both individual applications and integrated security managers.
- Installation is compatible with handles A-160-A-1, A-240-A-1, A-464-1, and other ones.
- It is not necessary to install complex electrical components.
- Material: Zinc alloy (ZDC)
- Finish: Satellite chrome plating (MZCr)
- Applicable panel thickness: 1 to 2.3mm
- Accessories: stopper plate, screws and two keys.
- Rated voltage: DC12V±5%
- Power consumption: 2.5W
- Electric current: 207mA
- Duty cycle: 100% (continuous rating)
- Ambient temperature: -5°C to +40°C (non-freezing)
- Operating humidity range:
85%RH or less (non-condensing)
- Avoid using the product in outdoor installation or in places where it is exposed to water splashes and the like.
- When continuously energized, the solenoid becomes hot (around 70°C). If there is a risk of it being touched, measures should be taken to prevent burns with consideration given to heat radiation.
- This item can be locked using a key or by turning on the electricity through the solenoid.
When the handle is pushed down, always check that the handle is locked.
- When attaching the protective cover, take care that the lead wire is not caught between the protective cover and the attachment plate, to prevent damage to the lead wire.
If the protective cover is not attached, wire up the lead wire so that it is not in contact with the catch, then secure in place.
If the lead wire is in contact with the catch, there is a danger the lead wire will be damaged by rubbing.
- Maximum plate thickness is 1 mm. However, if the protective cover is not attached, maximum plate thickness is 2.3 mm.
- To prolong the life of this item, lubricant should be applied regularly to the moving parts.
- The key may be inserted and removed when the lock is engaged at an angle of 140°.
- May be used with a rated voltage of 24V DC, 25% intermittent. Maximum power flow, 10 seconds. (After a 10 second power flow, allow a period of 30 seconds (75%) with no power flow.)