SURFACE-MOUNTING ELECTRIC LOCK
|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
- Can be added to existing racks to convert to electric specifications.
- Capable of outputting lock/unlock and arm open/close signals.
- Can be unlocked with a key in emergency.
- Rearrangeable arm allows variations in installation.
- Material: Case/arm cover: ABS resin
Arm: Cold Rolled Steel Sheet (SPCC)
- Finish: Case/arm cover: Clear urethane coating
Arm: Nickel plating (MFNi)
- Standard color: Metallic blue
- Rated voltage: DC24V ±5% (continuous rating 100%)
- Consumption current: 153mA
(SOL: 145mA, LED: 8mA)
- Power consumption: Approx. 3.7W (operating at rated voltage)
- Arm open/close signal switch: DC30V 0.1A (resistance load)
- Ambient temperature: -5°C to +40°C (no freezing)
- Ambient humidity: 85%RH or less
- An M3 tamper-resistant Torx screw screwdriver is not included.
- Contact us for other circuits or change of wiring.
- Key differences can also be made. Contact us for details.
- Set as in example (A) at shipment.
- Continuous rating 100% signifies no restrictions placed as to time energized in a usable environment/at rating.
- Remove load from arm when energized and moving.
- Be sure to operate the arm completely all the way.