AIRTIGHT LIFT HANDLES FOR OVENS
|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
- Low heat-conduction type resin lever, perfect for industrial ovens.
- Safety design allows steam and hot air to escape through the gap in the door when the handle is rotated from 0° to 55°.
- Handle clicks and is held in place when rotated to 0°, 55°, and 90°.
- Pressing the door closes it lightly.
- Rolling action of roller allows smooth, secure, and airtight door closure. (Tightening: 11.5mm, from lightly closed to securely closed)
- Catch roller can be adjusted.
- Latch-type catch provides safety mechanism that does not place load on oven body or handle even if misoperated.
- Right-opening (right-turning) and left-opening (left-turning) available.
- Material: Handle: Polyamide (PA6)
Shaft: Zinc alloy (ZDC)
Catch: Zinc alloy (ZDC)
Catch roller: Stainless steel (SUS304)
- Finish: Shaft, catch: Chrome plating (MZCr)
- Applicable panel thickness: 1 to 5mm
- Airtight doors such as on industrial ovens, culinary equipment, and test equipment
- Handle body and catch are sold separately.
- Please specify left or right when ordering.
- Other colors can also be made. Contact us for details.