|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
- Prevents growth of bacteria or mold and unpleasant odor.
- Emphasis is placed on hygiene and easy cleaning.
- Door can be unlocked from the inside using the inside safety push rod (FC-700, FC-701, FC-702) even when locked or padlocked. (Safety mechanism)
- Elongated installation hole enables adjustment with the catch (approx. 3mm in each direction).
- Attaching screw is hidden by the cap, enhancing the external appearance.
- Installation is the same as for FA-602 and FA-662 safety handles for airtightness.
- Can be used with a long shackle padlock.
- For both left-hand and right-hand use.
- Mass: 1,025g
- Material: Body: Aluminium alloy (ADC)
Decorative cover: ABS resin with antibacterial agent
- Finish: Body/ Antibacterial baked coating (silver)
- Key No.: 350
- Accessories: Two keys
- Medium-sized doors of prefabricated fridge-freezers, dry warehouses, etc.
- See padlock C-555 on P.1277.
- To prevent malfunction, after fitting the safety push rod, be sure to check locking performance using the key.
- After locking, use the lever to check whether the lock is properly engaged.