|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
- The lock comes with the TAK80 type, an easy-to-use, high-security reversible key as standard equipment.
- The TAK80 cylinder can be keyed to differ (118,000 key variations), master keyed, or made to support only exclusive key codes for a customer, to comply with any key plan.
- A strongly built padlock with a thick bar 16 mm in diameter.
- The L=0mm type hides the bar inside when it is closed, protecting it from being cut.
- A dust-proof cap comes standard with the lock, preventing foreign objects and dust from going into the lock.
Main body: Free-cutting brass bar (C3604)
Bar: Stainless steel bar (SUS316)
Dust-proof cap: Ethylene propylene rubber (EPDM)
- Finish: Main body: Hair line finish
- Accessories: Dust-proof cap, two keys
- Maximum number of key variations: 118,000
- Large fences, inspection doors
- The main body and bar are available separately.
- Key lock type: Press the plunger in fully and lock using the key.
- Key molds are available in red, blue and yellow, in addition to black, please inquire.
- Do not forcibly pull out the key at other positions than locking.
- Close the lock with the bar fully inserted.
- Body and bar are separate at delivery. When first inserting bar, insert key in body first and turn to the unlock position.