ONE-TOUCH LOCK HANDLE CATCHES (with emergency unlocking mechanism)
ONE-TOUCH LOCK HANDLE CATCHES
|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
|FA-812-C-2L-E||With emergency unlocking mechanism||60871|
|FA-812-C-2S-E||With emergency unlocking mechanism||60884|
- The lock can be released from the inside in an emergency. A 20cm-long wire is provided for emergency release. (FA-812-C-2L-E)
- Greater safety and durability is provided by the high-security TVC cylinder.
- The TVC cylinder uses a dimple key. The lock device has a dustproof shutter and the key is reversible.
- Catches handle with one touch by simply lowering the handle.
- This slim-type catch has a thickness of only 30mm.
- The catch can be fitted to existing handles without difficulty.
- Installation is the same as for handle catches FA-1810-C-2, FA-810-C-2, FA-1811 and FA-811.
- Can be reset if emergency unlocking mechanism has been used.
- Material: Aluminum alloy (ADC)
- Finish: Baked (silver metallic)
- Key number: TVC230
- Accessories: 2 keys
- Pipe handle for specially equipped vehicles, containers and cold storage vehicles.
- Specification with key differences and auto-locking can also be made.
- Emergency wire is custom-made to desired length. Wire casing can also be made. (FA-812-C-2L-E)
- Wire is also sold separately.