|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
|AP-151R-1-1-Black||With lock Black||01448|
|AP-151R-1-2-Black||Without lock Black||01449|
|AP-151R-2-1-Black||With lock Black||01450|
|AP-151R-2-2-Black||Without lock Black||01451|
- Round shape makes the appearance soft.
- Opening and closing can be performed by one touch.
- Dustproof and moistureproof, structure with and the dimensions compatible with A-151 series.
- For improvement in dustproof, lock has shutter. (Installed as a standard)
A-1151R-1 · A-1151R-2
- Material: Main unit: Cast stainless steel (SUS304)
Case: Stainless steel plate (SUS304)
- Finish: Beads shot
AP-151R-1 · AP-151R-2
- Material: Main unit: AAS resin
Case: Cold rolled steel (SPCC)
- Standard color: Black.
A-151R-1 · A-151R-2
- Material: Main unit: Zinc alloy (ZDC)Case: Cold rolled steel (SPCC)
- Finish: Satellite chrome plating (MZCr)
- Key No.: 400
- Applicable panel thickness: 1.2 to 3.0mm
- Accessories: Two keys, installation plate and screws
- Specially equipped vehicles, construction machinery, trains, buses.
- Because the latch and the handle are inter-locked, the user can confirm that the door is closed securely. (AP-151R/A-151R)
- Striker (A-151-ST-2) for exclusive use is also available. See page 376.
- The specification for construction machinery is under development. (AP-151-RK)
- The reversible key lock with the dust shutter (R440) is also available.
- The screw for installing the plate of the AP-151 Series (resin) is a tapping screw.
Coating with thread-locking fluid or inserting/tightening the screws too tightly with a high-speed rotary drill may damage the screw parts. (Recommended tightening torque: 1.5Nm)
- Be sure to test adequately when using a solvent such as thread-locking fluid. (AP-151R)