RADIO FREQUENCY IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM
|Product No.||RoHS||Remarks||Code||Ask Price||2D||3D|
- When you bring your registered tag close to the lock, ID matching is performed for the ID number from the tag.
- A maximum of eight tags can be registered from among a huge quantity of possible ID numbers.
- Identification and matching are performed by a special protocol, so it is hard or impossible to use a false tag.
- Identification and matching are indicated by the LED lamp.
- Contactless operation worry-free of wear like with a magnetic card.
- The tag usage does not require electric power from a battery cell, so cell replacement and related maintenance are not necessary.
- Simple design, requires only insertion of input/output connector to connect
- Input: DC12V 1A (when using LE-240-P)
- Output: DC12V 0.8A
- Operating temperature: between 0°C to +50°C
- Output time: About 10 sec
- Reading distance: 20mm (perfect prerequisite)
- Avoid using the product in outdoor installation or in places where it is exposed to water splashes and the like.
- Do not create continued instantaneous power suspensions.